ReviewsNo reviews yet
Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps.
Total Cost per person on Dbl occupancy: AED 7499
- 3 nights in Paris City Center Hotel
- 3 nights in Zurich City Center Hotel
- Meals , Transfers & Sightseeing according to the itinerary
- Air Tickets Valid Up to April 2015
- Domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance
- Meals other than those specified (if any)
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature
- Early check in & late check out
- Any expenses of a personal nature
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
- High Season Surcharges as applicable
- The above price is valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times
- Surcharges are applicable during peak season / trade fair / special event / Christmas / New Year
- Standard Check-in time at all hotels is 14.00 /15.00 hrs and check-out time is 11.00 / 12.00 hrs – The above mentioned tour cost does not include any early check in or late checkout charges
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions are based on Seat in Coach Basis unless and otherwise specified
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Night transfers Surcharge 20% additional
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- The tours mentioned in the itinerary operate on particular days and have specific departure points
- The above mentioned tour cost does not include any early morning or late night transfer surcharges
Day 1 Zurich – City Tour
Welcome to Switzerland, On arrival check-in at hotel and enjoy a 3-hour Guided Sightseeing Tour of the city. During the tour, you will get to see some of the most beautiful sights in Zürich, such as Bahnhofstrasse, one of the most exclusive and expensive shopping avenues in the world; the historic area of Limmatquai; and several important museums. You can also visit the three major churches of Zurich, namely, the Grossmünster Church; St. Peter's Church, which is famous for having the largest clock face in Europe; and Fraumünster Church with its famous Chagall Windows. Overnight in Zurich.
Day 2 Interlaken & Grindelwald City Tour
After a delectable breakfast, Proceed for Interlaken city Tour , Interlaken is a charming little resort town between the cristal-clear lakes of Thun and Brienz is surrounded by Alpine pearls such as sparkling streams, fantastic falls and extraordinary mountain scenery including the famous peaks of the Eiger, the Moench and the Jungfrau. Don't miss strolling along Interlaken's famous "Höheweg" promenade - it is one of the best locations in Switzerland for souvenir and watch shopping, and offers superbe views of the Jungfrau mountain range. Consider combining the excursion to Interlaken with visiting other sights such as the Ballenberg Open-Air Museum or the St. Beatus Caves. Later in the afternoon proceed for the City Tour of Grindelwald . Grindelwald has it all: it is a playground for mountaineers, hikers and walkers, skilled skiers and beginners, or people who just want to enjoy natural beauty and the impressive mountain scenery of the Jungfrau Region. Overnight Stay in Zurich.
Day 3 Zurich – Mt. Titlis & Lucerne City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a Full day tour of Mt. Titlis Tour along with Lucerne city Tour. Witness breathtaking snowy mountain landscapes on this day trip from Zurich to Mount Titlis. First, see top Lucerne attractions on a guided walking tour and enjoy some free time in this charming city. Then, continue to Engelberg in the Swiss Alps and ride in a revolving cable car to the top of mighty Mount Titlis for majestic views of ice boulders and crevasses. Get closer to the crevasses on the Ice Flyer chairlift and walk across Europe’s highest suspension bridge for more spectacular views. Overnight Stay in Zurich
Day 4 Zurich – Paris free day
After breakfast, Check out and proceed to the station to catch a train to Paris – capital of France. On arrival you will be met and transfer to the hotel . Rest of the day is at leisure . Overnight Stay in Paris.
Day 5 Paris Hop on Hoff City Tour – Eifel Tower – Cruise on the River Shiene
After breakfast explore the city tour at your own pace by hop on hoff tour , You can visit the places like Musse s’Orsay , St. Germain, Notre Dam , Jardin Des Plantes , Hotel de Ville , Louvre , Champs – Elysees and Next we visit Eiffel Tower, the symbol of Paris, where a bird’s eye view from the 2nd level will leave you breathless and Now, its time for a romantic cruise on the river Seine. See all the important monuments of Paris on the banks of the river Seine. Overnight at the hotel in Paris .
Day 6 Disneyland land Full day with one day park ticket
After a continental breakfast, we proceed to Disneyland, Paris. For the fun-loving and adventurous, we take you for an exciting trip to Disneyland, Paris. Get charmed by Cinderella’s castle. Take an exciting roller coaster ride down the Thunder Mountain. Visit Fantasyland and meet Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, Peter Pan and Snow White. Get thrilled by the legends of Aladdin and Indiana Jones at Adventureland. Ride a space shuttle to the moon at Discoveryland. Encounter Ghost Ships, Steam trains and Western scenes in the Wild West town of Frontierland. Overnight at the hotel in Paris .
Day 7 check out and drive to Paris airport
After a continental breakfast, we check out and drive to Paris airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday.