ReviewsNo reviews yet
Tour cost: AED 2499 per person on Dbl occupancy
- International airfare on economy class
- 05 nights’ accommodation at above mentioned places.
- 05 breakfast at hotel except day 01.
- All tours & transfers on SIC(Seat-In-Coach) basis.
- Tours & Transfers as per mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Visa fees
- Lunch & dinner
- Anything which is not mentioned in above itinerary.
- Surcharges are applicable during peak season / trade fair / special event / Christmas / New Year
- Standard Check-in time at all hotels is 14.00 /15.00 hrs and check-out time is 11.00 / 12.00 hrs – The above mentioned tour cost does not include any early check in or late checkout charges
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions are based on Seat in Coach Basis unless and otherwise specified
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Night transfers Surcharge 20% additional
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- The tours mentioned in the itinerary operate on particular days and have specific departure points
- The above mentioned tour cost does not include any early morning or late night transfer surcharges
Day 1 Cochin - Munnar (Tea Garden & Hill station).
Arrival at Cochin airport. Then to Munnar. This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and the round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. The day at leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 2 visit to Rajamala, Munnar
After breakfast, proceed to visit to Rajamala- house of the highly endangered mountain goats - the Nilgiri Thars. Then to Lakkam water falls which is accessible by a short trek through the forest. Afternoon visit Echo point and Mattupetty Dam. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and vast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala tea plantation on the other. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 3 Munnar - Thekkady (wild life sanctuary & Spice plantation).
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and proceed to Thekkady. Afternoon at Periyar lake around which the sanctuary is built, for boating. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing the wild life at close quarters from the safety of a boat. Overnight stay in Thekkady.
Day 4 Thekkady free day
After breakfast, the entire day is free at your leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Thekkady.
Day 5 Thekkady -Alleppey(Backwaters).
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey. By noon check in at the house boat in Alleppey for a 20 hour house boating through the legendary backwaters of Kerala. On the way you will witness a full range of life’s and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Overnight in the house boat. House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen ,dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters.
Day 6 Alleppey - Kochi
Morning after breakfast proceeds to Kochi airport for onward journey.