ReviewsNo reviews yet
Visit Kuala Lumpur and Genting Highlands.
A perfect holiday experience combining a cosmopolitan city break with a premier centre offering wholesome family fun and entertainment.
- Kuala Lumpur
- Genting Highlands
Departures every Tuesday
- Accommodation at hotels mentioned or similar with daily buffet breakfast.
- Airport transportation as mentioned in the itinerary by private vehicle.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by private Vehicle
- Services of English speaking Representative.
- Air ticket, Airport taxes and Visas.
- Meals, Porterages, tips, telephone calls, laundry, Over-seas mediclaim Insurance.
- Any item of personal nature such as Laundry, tips, shopping, telephone bills etc.
- Any other item not mentioned in the Holiday Price Includes head.
Day 1 Arrive Kuala Lumpur
On arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be met and transferred by our local representative to your hotel. In the evening, we recommend you dine in style at the top of Asia’s tallest tower, the Kuala Lumpur Tower. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 2 Kuala Lumpur city tour
This morning, enjoy an orientation tour of the city. See famous landmarks including the world famous Petronas Twin Towers, King’s Palace, National Monument, National Museum, National Mosque, Sultan Abdul Samad Building and the Cricket Club. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur. (B)
Day 3 transfer to Genting Highlands
Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highlands
Today, enjoy a drive through lush landscape as you transfer to Genting Highlands, the most developed hill resort in Malaysia. Overnight in Genting Highlands. (B)
Day 4 Genting Highlands free day
The day is free for independent activities. Enjoy spectacular rides and shows at the ever popular Genting Outdoor Theme Park with its myriad attractions for the young and old alike. Overnight in Genting Highlands. (B)
Day 5 transferred to the Kuala Lumpur airport
Genting Highlands - Depart Kuala Lumpur
Today, you will be transferred to the Kuala Lumpur airport for your flight back home. (B)